We breed happy, healthy tortoises. Home of the FULL YEAR health guarantee!

Arizona Sulcata

We breed happy, healthy tortoises. Home of the FULL year health guarantee!

Sulcata Tortoises

  • I pride myself in breeding some of the healthiest, smoothest tortoises on the market.
    I pride myself in breeding some of the healthiest, smoothest tortoises on the market.
  • They all get daily soakings
    They all get daily soakings
  • They are avid eaters!
    They are avid eaters!
  • Very lively!
    Very lively!
  • Captive born and raised by me, no third party so you know where they came from.
    Captive born and raised by me, no third party so you know where they came from.
  • Cute as can be!
    Cute as can be!
I pride myself in breeding some of the healthiest, smoothest tortoises on the market.
I pride myself in breeding some of the healthiest, smoothest tortoises on the market.

Below you can find discounted pricing for multiples purchased. If you don't see the quantity you are looking for, email me and I can give you a customized quote and send you an electronic invoice to purchase.

Status: Available

**Email to Order**

Quantity

1

2-5

6-10

11-19

20-49

50-99

100+

Price Per Tortoise

$50

$45

$40

$37

$35

$35 & FREE Shipping

$30 & FREE Shipping

Upcoming Hatch Dates

**You can reserve a future hatchling by putting 20% down**


The hatching season has unfortunately come to an end. Next hatching season begins Spring of 2019. There's still some hatchlings left so order today before they sell out!

Reservations

Below you can put a deposit down to reserve 1-5 tortoise(s) from our next available hatch date as shown on the left. If you would like to reserve more than 5 tortoises please email me to do so. Please keep in mind this is a 20% deposit, the other 80% will be billed to you when the tortoise(s) are ready for shipping. Deposits are non-refundable. Once hatched I will bill the remaining balance and schedule a shipping date that works best for you to receive it.

Sulcata Deposit:

Quantity

Available Adult Sulcatas: 

**Please email for pictures and shipping info**

17" Male: $250 (Proven Breeder)

21" Male: $275 (Proven Breeder)


11" Female: $450

13" Female: $600

14" Female: $900 (Proven Breeder)

14" Female: $900 (Proven Breeder)

15" Female: $900 (Proven Breeder)

16" Female: $1,000 (Proven Breeder)